• Exceptional Education, Inc. teachers provide differentiated instruction based on the Individualized
Education Plan (IEP) of each student.
• Plan, deliver, and evaluate instructional outcomes.
• Select appropriate instructional materials to accompany special learning strategies.
• Administer and interpret formal and informal assessments.
• Provide staff and parent consultations. Comply with parent and staff requests based on parent and
• Progress reports to parents, principals, and all necessary faculty.
• Review and update individualized education plans (IEP).
Exceptional Education's mission is to create a learning environment for success through developmentally appropriate instruction. This environment allows for individual differences and learning styles. We hope to inspire students to achieve the highest standards of intellectual and personal development through a stimulating and comprehensive program. We are committed to instilling in each of our students, a desire to learn, to take appropriate risks and to accept challenges.